· Helmet, M1 or M2 (Para)
· Wool Knit Cap, or service caps.
· Undershirt, Cotton – Either a period style Tank-Top, or T-Shirt. We request that participants refrain from using Modern US Army Brown T-Shirts. Tea died t-shirts are acceptable!
· Wool Shirt, Mustard Shade, M1938 or M1942
· Wool Trousers, Mustard Shade or HBT Trousers,
· M1941 Jacket, M43, Tanker's Jacket, and Wool Overcoats.
· Web Waist Belt,
· Service or Para Shoes (Roughout or Cap Toe)
· Pack, M1928 or Suspenders M1936 and Musette Bag – Packs must have contents in them, whether they be authentic or lightweight filler.
· Cartridge Belt or Pistol belt and appropriate ammunition pouches
· Canteen and Cover
· First Aid Pouch
· Light Weight Gasmask Bag (3-snap gasmask bag) or Assault Gasmask bag
· Edged weapon appropriate for role or weapon carried.
· Gas Detection Brassard
· M1 Garand
· M1 Carbine without bayonet lugs
· Thompson Sub Machine Gun, Full Auto or Semi Auto. Must be in “Short Barrel” configuration.
· M1903 Springfield ( must contact event host to carry)
- .45 Colt Pistol
- .30 Cal or .50cal Maching gun